ASSISTANT HYDRAULIC MODELLER - WASTE
Job no: 495945
Work type: Permanent
Location: South Wales, Cardiff
Categories: Engineer, Waste Management, Waste Water Services, Graduate, Technical
Salary: Band 5 (£26,167 - £31,552)
Location: Linea, St Mellons, Cardiff
Summary: Do you want to work as part of a supportive and progressive team? Do you have experience in using InfoWorks ICM? Then this opportunity could be your next career move!
What we offer
- Be part of a dynamic and supportive team working together to deliver the DCWW waste water modelling strategy.
- Job variety through a diverse number of work streams including growth, root cause analysis, solution engineering and long-term planning.
- Bespoke training and development opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Undertake and manage modelling assessments from inception to delivery, including the provision of solutions to known network issues.
- Liaise with other teams and departments to provide waste water hydraulic modelling support.
- Help manage and maintain the DCWW Hydraulic Modelling Library.
What we offer
We know that if our employees are happy, our customers are happy. That’s why we offer a great benefits package. As one of the biggest companies in Wales, our reward and benefits package includes:
- Generous Pension Plan
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Annual Variable Pay Scheme (Bonus)
- Onsite restaurant and car park
Applications to be received by: 23:55 on 09 December 2019
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend