Network Development Engineer
Job no: 495913
Work type: Fixed Term / Secondment, Permanent
Location: South Wales
Salary: £33,073 - £37,805
Permanent & Secondment opportunity available.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Generous pension plan.
- Annual variable pay scheme.
- Plus many more.
What you’ll do
- Assessment and processing of adoption and diversion applications for sewer and water supply networks, within a specified geographical area.
- Ensuring applications are reviewed in accordance with the relevant standards and the appropriate processes are adhered to within regulatory timescales.
- Being responsible for the achievement of timescales for job elements as delegated by the Senior Network Development Engineer to achieve the overall scheme Levels of Service.
Have you got any specific questions about the role? The recruitment team can be contacted on 02920 740560.
To learn more about Welsh Water, please visit our corporate website www.dwrcymru.com.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend