Job no: 495763
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Information Technology, Science
Salary: £36,710 - £42,215
Who are you?
- You’ll have an BSc in a related subject (e.g. mathematics, statistics, data science)
- You’ll also have two or more years’ work experience in a similar role
What we offer
- In our team no two days are ever the same – your role presents an opportunity to apply the latest technology and techniques to all areas of the wider organisation. Welsh Water features innovation at its core.
- You’ll have opportunity to lead on projects, and you’ll be able to use your skills and experience to determine the best way of tackling challenges.
- This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting and supportive Data Science team where you’ll make a real difference – you’ll do this by providing high quality analytical solutions.
What you’ll do
- This is a key role within the Data Science Team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud-based technologies, such as integrating cognitive services and other AI-based methods, to create powerful solutions that are based on the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- You will use your knowledge and skills in a previous role to develop and build machine learning and deep learning models, use operational research techniques to simulate and optimise real-world processes, and undertake other mathematical/statistical activities that help our organisation make better data-led decisions.
- You’ll also be responsible for your own data science projects, working with stakeholders across the business to ensure solutions are useful and understood.
Do you have any specific questions about the role? The recruitment team can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Welsh Water, please visit our corporate website www.dwrcymru.com.
Applications to be received by: 23:55 on 30th September 2019
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend