Commercial Collections Advisor
Job no: 495631
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Retail, Customer Service
What you will do
- As a Commercial Collections Advisor, your role will be to establish contact with our commercial customers who have overdue debt and are behind with their payments. Primarily contacting customers by phone, you will also need to use letter writing skills as there will be an element of e-mail and written correspondence.
- You will use your skills to ensure that payment is obtained promptly and efficiently, taking into accounts the customers’ circumstances, previous track record and the cost of collections. You will be expected to become fully familiar with relevant legislation and policies.
- As part of the role you will be required to make decisions which could involve disconnection of supplies or proposing litigation.
What we offer
- Generous Pension Plan.
- 24 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Training and Development provided.
- Colleague Reward Scheme (Bonus).
- Free car park and shuttle bus service.
- Discounts at over 800 high street and online retailers.
- Plus many more.
All applications must be received by 23:55 on 22 September 2019.
Have you got any specific questions about the role? You can contact our Recruitment Team on 02920 740560.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend