Job no: 495630
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Customer Service, Environmental
Salary: £21,693 - £24,647
Location: Elan Valley
What we offer
- Beautiful location and surroundings
- Various working hours available
- Full training provided
- Plus many more
What you’ll do
- Support the Visitor Experience Manager and wider team to safeguard and assist members of the public who visit the Reservoir.
- Ensuring a consistently high quality visitor experience through delivering commercial activities, environmental management and enforcement of byelaws, balancing our access, recreation, conservation and education responsibilities with revenue generation.
- Delivering the grounds maintenance programmes to ensure the highest possible site presentation standards.
The ranger contract will be subject to annualised hours, which will mainly follow the opening times of the Visitor Centre:
- This will require working longer hours in the summer (8.30am – 6pm) and then subsequently shorter hours in the winter (9am – 4pm).
- You will also be required to work 5 in 7 weekends and some evening work.
Full Job Description
Please read the 'Position Description' accessed via the tab at the bottom of the advertisement.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend