Hydraulic Modelling Engineer
Job no: 495602
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Engineer, Environmental, Water Production, Project Management, Water Distribution
Salary: Band 7 (£36,710 - £42,215)
What this role offers
- Long term career opportunity.
- Opportunities to get involved with operational decision making.
- Generous pension plan, up to 11% company contribution.
- Plus many more.
What you will do
- Using hydraulic models to help our understanding of our water supply network to provide clean water and protect public health is essential work.
- As a Hydraulic Modelling Engineer, you will contribute substantially to the hydraulic understanding of our network to support our Smart Hub, and the wider organisation.
- Provide technical leadership to ensure accurate and efficient project delivery for our customers.
Please note, the closing time and date for all applications is 23:55 2 September 2019.
Have you got any specific questions about the role? The recruitment team can be contacted by emailing Recruitment@dwrcymru.com
To learn more about Welsh Water, please visit our corporate website www.dwrcymru.com
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend