Job no: 494812
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Science, Management
Salary: Band 5 (£26,167 -£30,903)
What you will do
As a credible member of the Potable Sampling Team you will:
- Schedule all regulatory sampling programmes in accordance with legislation and codes of practice, monitoring compliance with the programme and rescheduling where necessary.
- Provide reports on compliance with regard to the above sampling programme.
- Provide immediate reports on any non-compliance.
- Be a primary point of contact with regard to regulatory sampling both within and outside DCWW.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of IT literacy.
- Advise on the availability of compliant sampling and storage equipment for regulatory sampling.
What we offer
We know that if our employees are happy, our customers are happy. That’s why we offer a great benefits package. As one of the biggest companies in Wales, our reward and benefits package includes:
- Generous Pension Plan
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Colleague Reward Scheme (Bonus)
- Full Training Provided
- Onsite restaurant and car park
Applications to be received by: 23:55 on 18 January 2019
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend